Back to NUS
Today felt fed-up in school. Both the classes i taught very rowdy. I think it's juz after recess.... anyway, students dun listen, dun do work, say they dun noe but nvr listen... aiyoh... learning attitute not that good... dun noe why felt frustrated...after all who will be sitting for O levels? Why shd we be worried for them? It's not my own future that I'm caring about anyway...
But as such thoughts came into my mind, I chose not to dwell in the staff room....but to walk around the school, visiting the various CCAs, students..somehow I feel that this is part of teaching... it's a calling....a calling of sacrifice...it takes pains to groom someone... but such pain is very difficult to bear...am i able?
Anyway, after that, went back NUS to eat the arts yong tau foo. Yum! Yum! so so so happy... The auntie said i am so fortunate because for this week, they opened till 7.30pm (normally they closed at 5pm) which means that there are still lots for yong tau foo pieces to choose from when I was there at 5.30pm....haha...makes my day man!! so happy. God-given comfort.
Went back to science crusade corner... saw some old friends like weilong, fangting, bixia, weiyen... wow...time really flies liao... was very happy to be given an opportunity to share with juniors about making a difference in a working world... so miss the days that I'm studying... but as what weilong say was true, when he tells some potential teachers-to-be that we really need are people in the teaching field, people who are dedicated and are able to impart the correct values to a generation where truth becomes relative. Are we able to take up the challenge?
But as such thoughts came into my mind, I chose not to dwell in the staff room....but to walk around the school, visiting the various CCAs, students..somehow I feel that this is part of teaching... it's a calling....a calling of sacrifice...it takes pains to groom someone... but such pain is very difficult to bear...am i able?
Anyway, after that, went back NUS to eat the arts yong tau foo. Yum! Yum! so so so happy... The auntie said i am so fortunate because for this week, they opened till 7.30pm (normally they closed at 5pm) which means that there are still lots for yong tau foo pieces to choose from when I was there at 5.30pm....haha...makes my day man!! so happy. God-given comfort.
Went back to science crusade corner... saw some old friends like weilong, fangting, bixia, weiyen... wow...time really flies liao... was very happy to be given an opportunity to share with juniors about making a difference in a working world... so miss the days that I'm studying... but as what weilong say was true, when he tells some potential teachers-to-be that we really need are people in the teaching field, people who are dedicated and are able to impart the correct values to a generation where truth becomes relative. Are we able to take up the challenge?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home