Grow up
Got 2 classes today, one in the morning, after around noon time. Love the one in the morning. Students rather attentive. Most of them did their work as told. During the last 15-20 min, some of them even managed to almost complete the homework assignment. Well done. keep it up
The class in the afternoon is a bit restless. Maybe it's the last 2 lessons of the day. Got angry at quite a few, but still ended out well. Many, I would, say, is brilliant and have the potential to do well, but was unmotivated and uninterested? How, how to teach them well? hmm thank God there is still time to sort that out...
However, what really really ticks me off is that after school, I asked 14 students to stay back for re-remedial, but in the end, only 2 came! wah...that really really puts me off. What kind of attitude is that? Skipping remedial during holidays is already wrong for them..and now skipping remedial even when they are in school. To think I trusted them and not take their bags. Yet they... Really really put me off. Now even no mood to do other things...
The saddest thing in life, I feel, is, a person of potential gone to waste, not because there is not opportunites to do well, but because there is no attitute to do well.
The class in the afternoon is a bit restless. Maybe it's the last 2 lessons of the day. Got angry at quite a few, but still ended out well. Many, I would, say, is brilliant and have the potential to do well, but was unmotivated and uninterested? How, how to teach them well? hmm thank God there is still time to sort that out...
However, what really really ticks me off is that after school, I asked 14 students to stay back for re-remedial, but in the end, only 2 came! wah...that really really puts me off. What kind of attitude is that? Skipping remedial during holidays is already wrong for them..and now skipping remedial even when they are in school. To think I trusted them and not take their bags. Yet they... Really really put me off. Now even no mood to do other things...
The saddest thing in life, I feel, is, a person of potential gone to waste, not because there is not opportunites to do well, but because there is no attitute to do well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home